Product and Service Management
After all proposals have been accepted or rejected it is necessary to get a full comprehension of the work to be done during the coming years for Information Planning. To perform this it is necessary to get into more detail based on the already existing Information Planning and the new, and now more detailed, proposals for further innovation.
Problems and Solutions
Most of the methods and techniques are not able to define what the influence of each planning items is on other planning items. For this Enterprise Architects developed a Metadatabase with which it is possible to define the influence and impact of each planning item and its architecture and design components on other components.
Tools to support Product Lifecycle Management
To design and build up the Capabilities the Architecture tool is used:
||Define details of changes in time to find out how changes of Business Functions will influence each other|
||Defining the more detailed activities and how they will influence more detailed plans, PS, budgets, etc. for all the forthcoming Business Cases and Value Streams|
Advantages of the Enterprise Architects approach
- Collecting and registering all competitive products and services, collecting external innovations
- Supporting the opportunity finding possibilities
- Develop initial pain/gain and value creation settings
- Support the decision making for Information Planning
- The SAFe™ Core Values are safeguarded and improved as follows
- Built-in Quality
- Program Execution