Product and Service improvement proposal
Based on the Fit/Gap Analysis of the separate opportunities and the integrated Information Plan improvement proposals are made and discussed.
Problems and Solutions
An integrated planning and decision making is often a problem. Enterprise Architects delivers the collection and registration of different innovation types and streams.
Tools to support Product Lifecycle Management
The idea-to-planning solution used to support the decision making and planning can be used to support and register the product, service, and technological innovation:
||Registering potential innovations, delivering opportunities for the already developed products, services and innovations in their context of the architecture and design continua, and support the decision making until initiatives become available for Information Planning; here the focus is on delivering new proposals, including the Value Creation, the Cost/Benefit essentials, etc.|
Advantages of the Enterprise Architects approach
- Collecting and registering all competitive products and services, collecting external innovations
- Supporting the opportunity finding possibilities
- Develop initial pain/gain and value creation settings
- Support the decision making for Information Planning
- The SAFe™ Core Values are safeguarded and improved as follows
- Built-in Quality