Operational Supplier Management
In Operational Supplier Management Enterprise Architects offers services to manage day-to-day business in Supplier Management like Product Development Management, Contract Management, Work Order Management, Requirement Management, etc.
Problems and Solutions
Operational Supplier Management is often not supported by formal tooling and (flexible) procedures. Enterprise Architects offers tools and processes. The processes can be easily adapted to the organization’s requirements by using the ABODE tools.
Tools to support Operational Supplier Management
To support Operational Service Management Enterprise Architects offers the following tools:
||Define adjustments and improvements on the Product and Delivery specifications. Register Product Owners, Suppliers and Design teams for Delivery|
||Defining the Delivery SLAs of new specifications|
||Define work orders, EPICS, etc. in JIRA/TFS style registrations|
||Define Contract Information and Contract Knowledge Functions. Register communication and actions with Suppliers per Issue|
Advantages of the Enterprise Architects approach
- Defining Products specifications in order to be used for short and medium term information planning
- Defining Contracts and SLAs based on these specifications
- Define Work Orders, including EPICS, User Experience, User Stories, etc.
- Manage Contracts and Contract Management procedures
- The SAFe™ Core Values are safeguarded and improved as follows
- 5.1. Alignment
- 5.2 Transparency
- 5.3 Program Execution